- (Spiritual Masters)
The master disciple relationship is very well represented in Bhagavad Gita, in chapter 10, where Lord Krishna reveals the infinite manifestations of his unmanifest spirit to his disciple Arjuna, and in chapter 11, where He reveals His Cosmic form, in response to Arjuna’s prayer to see what are the many aspects and forms of the Lord Himself.
In the same way, a master reveals to his disciple, when this one is ready for it, the many manifestations of God in Creation and he guides him through all the universal forms of spirit, helping him to see beyond the veils of illusion and to understand that “massive universes and their tiniest particles, majestic gods of Nature and the most insignificant of creatures, the shadow plays of good and evil – all hold their special place in the conformation of the Cosmic Image.”
The Blessed Lord said:
(1) O Mighty-Armed (Arjuna), hear thou more of My supreme utterance. For thy highest good I will speak further to thee, who listeneth joyfully.
(2) Neither the multitude of angels nor the great sages know My Uncreated Nature, for even the devas and rishis (are created beings, and hence) have an origin in Me.
(3) But whoever realizes Me to be the Unborn and Beginning less as well as the Sovereign Lord of Creation-that man has conquered delusion and attained the sinless state even while wearing a mortal body.
(4-5) Discrimination, wisdom, lack of delusion, forgiveness, truth, control of the senses, peace of mind, joy, sorrow, birth, death, fear, courage, harmlessness, equanimity, serenity, self-discipline, charity, fame, and infamy-these diverse states of beings spring from Me alone as modifications of My nature.
(6)The seven Great Rishis, the Primeval Four, and the (fourteen) Manus are also modifications of My nature, born of My thought, and endowed with (creative) powers like Mine. From these progenitors come all living creatures on earth.
(7) He who realizes by yoga the truth of My prolific manifestations and the creative and dissolving power of My Divine Yoga is unshakably united to Me. This is beyond doubt.
(8) I am the Source of everything; from Me all creation emerges. With this realization the wise, awestricken, adore Me.
(9) Their thoughts fully on Me, their beings surrendered to Me, enlightening one another, proclaiming Me always, My devotees are contented and joyful.
(10) To those thus ever attached to Me, and who worship Me with love, I impart that discriminative wisdom (buddhi yoga) by which they attain Me utterly.
(11) From sheer compassion I, the Divine Indweller, set alight in them the radiant lamp of wisdom which banishes the darkness that is born of ignorance.
(12-13) Arjuna said:
The Supreme Spirit, the Supreme Shelter, the Supreme Purity art Thou! All the great sages, the divine seer Narada, as well as Asita, Devala, and Vyasa, have thus described Thee as the Self-Evolved Eternal Being, the Original Deity, uncaused and omnipresent. And now Thou Thyself tellest me!
(14) O Keshawa (Krishna)! I consider as eternal truth all Thou hast revealed to me. Indeed, O my Lord! neither the Devas (gods) nor the Danavas (Titans) know the infinite modes of Thine appearances.
(15) O Divine Purusha, O Origin of beings, O Lord of all creatures, O God of gods, O Sustainer of the world! verily Thou alone knowest Thyself by Thyself.
(16) Therefore, please tell me exhaustively of Thy divine powers and qualities by which Thine Omnipresence sustaineth the cosmos.
(17) O Great Yogi (Krishna)! how shall I always meditate in order to know Thee truly? In what aspects and forms, O Blessed Lord, art Thou to be conceived by me?
(18) O Janardana (Krishna)! tell me more, at great length, of Thy yoga powers and Self-manifestations; far never can I hear enough of Thy nectared speech!
The Blessed Lord said:
(19) Very well, O Best of the Princes (Arjuna), I will indeed tell thee of My phenomenal expressions - but only the most outstanding ones, for there is no end to My variety.
(20) O Conqueror of Sleep (Arjuna)! I am the Self in the heart of all creatures: I am their Origin, Existence, and Finality.
(21) Among the Adityas (twelve effulgent beings), I am Vishnu; among luminaries, I am the radiating sun; among the Maruts (forty-nine wind gods), I am Marichi; among heavenly bodies, I am the moon.
(22) Among the Vedas, I am the Sama Veda; among the gods, I am Vasava (Indra); among the senses, I am mind (manas); in creatures, I am the intelligence.
(23) Of the Rudras (eleven radiant beings) I am (their leader) Shankara ("the well-wisher"); of the Yakshas and Rakshasas (astral demi-goblins), I am Kubera (lord of riches); of the Vasus (eight vitalizing beings), I am Pavaka (the god of fire, the purifying power); and of mountain peaks I am Meru.
(24) And, O son of Pritha (Arjuna), understand Me to be the chief among priests, Brihaspati; among generals, I am Skanda; among expanses of water, I am the ocean.
(25) Of the Maharishis (mighty sages), I am Bhrigu; among words, I am the one syllable Aum; among yajnas (holy ceremonies), I am japa-ajna (silent, superconscious chanting); among stationary objects, I am the Himalaya.
(26) Among all trees, I am the Ashvattha (the holy fig tree); among the devarishis (divine sages), I am Narada; among the Gandharvas (demigods), I am Chitraratha; among the siddhas (successful liberated beings), I am the muni (saint) Kapila.
(27) Among stallions, know Me to be the nectar-born Uchchaihshravas; among elephants, Indra 's white elephant, Airavata; and among men, the emperor.
(28) Among weapons, I am the thunderbolt; of bovines, I am Kamadhuk (the celestial cow that fulfills all desires). I am Kandarpa (the personified creative consciousness), the cause of childbirths; and I am Vasuki among serpents.
(29) I am Ananta ("the eternal" one) among the Naga serpents; I am Varuna (god of the ocean) among water creatures; I am Aryama among Pitris (ancestral parents); I am Yama (god of death) among all controllers.
(30) Among the Daityas (demons and giants), I am Prahlada; among measurers, I am time; among the animals, I am the king of beasts (the lion); and among birds, I am Garuda ("lord of the skies, " vehicle of Vishnu).
(31) Among purifiers, I am the breeze; among wielders of weapons, I am Rama; among aquatic creatures, I am Makara (vehicle of the god of the ocean); among streams, I am Jahnavi (the Ganges).
(32) Of all manifestations, O Arjuna, I am the beginning, middle, and end. Among all branches of knowledge, I am the wisdom of the Self; for debaters, I am discriminative logic (vada).
(33) Among all letters, I am the letter A; of all compounds, I am the dvandva (connective element). I am Immutable Time; and I am the Omnipresent Creator (the all-pervading Dispenser of Destiny) whose face is turned on all sides.
(34) I am all-dissolving Death; and I am Birth, the origin of all that will be. Among feminine manifestations (qualities of Prakriti), I am fame, success, the illumining power of speech, memory, discriminative intelligence, the grasping faculty of intuition, and the steadfastness of divine forbearance.
(35) Among Samas (hymns), I am Brihat-Saman; among poetic meters, I am Gayatri; among the months, I am Margasirsha (an auspicious winter month); among seasons, I am Kusumakwra, the flower bearer (spring).
(36) I am the gambling of the practicers of fraud; I am the radiance of the radiant; I am victory and the striving power; I am the quality of sattva among the good.
(37) Among the Vrishnis, I am Vasudeva (Krishna); among the Pandavas, I am Dhananjaya (Arjuna); among the munis (saints), I am Vyasa; among the sages, I am the savant Ushanas.
(38) I am the rod of the discipliners; I am the art of those who seek victory; I am also the silence of all hidden things, and the wisdom of all knowers.
(39) I am, furthermore, whatsoever constitutes the reproductive seed of all beings. There is nothing, O Arjuna, moving or motionless, that can abide without Me.
(40) O Scorcher of Foes (Arjuna), limitless are the manifestations of My divine attributes; My concise declaration is a mere intimation of My proliferating glorious powers.
(41) Any being that is a worker of miracles, that is a possessor of true prosperity, that is endowed with great prowess, know all such to be manifested sparks of My radiance.
(42) But what need hast thou, O Arjuna, for the manifold details of this wisdom? (Understand simply:) I, the Unchanging and Everlasting, sustain and permeate the entire cosmos with but one fragment of My Being!
Aum, Tat, Sat.
In the Upanishad of the holy Bhagavad Gita – the discourse of Lord Krishna to Arjuna, which is the scripture of yoga and the science of God-realization – this is the tenth chapter, called "Vibhuti Yoga (Divine Manifestations). "
(1) Thou hast compassionately revealed to me the secret wisdom of the true Self, thus banishing my delusion.
(2) O Lotus-Eyed (Krishna)! Thou hast told me extensively of the beginning and end of all beings, and of Thine eternal sovereignty.
(3) O Great One! truly hast Thou thus declared Thyself. Yet, O Purushottama! I long to see Thee in Divine Embodiment (Thine Ishwara-Form).
(4) O Master, O Lord of Yogis! If Thou deemest me able to see It, show to me Thine Infinite Self!
The Blessed Lord said:
(5) Behold, O son of Pritha (Arjuna)! by hundreds and by thousands My divine forms -multicolored, omnifarious!
(6) Behold the Adityas, the Vasus, the Rudras, the twin Ashvins, the Maruts, and many wonders hitherto unknown!
(7) Here and now, O Conqueror of Sleep (Arjuna)! behold as unified in My Cosmic Body all worlds, all that moves or is motionless, and whatever else thou desirest to see.
(8) But thou canst not see Me with mortal eyes. Therefore I give thee sight divine. Behold My supreme power of yoga!
(9) Sanjaya said to King Dhritarashtra:
With these words Hari (Krishna), the exalted Lord of Yoga, revealed to Arjuna the Consummate Embodiment, the Cosmic-Bodied Ishvara-Form.
resence of the Deity - infinite in forms, shining in every direction of space, omnipotence all-pervading, adorned with countless celestial robes and garlands and ornaments, upraising heavenly weapons, fragrant with every lovely essence, His mouths and eyes everywhere!
(12) If a thousand suns appeared simultaneously in the sky, their light might dimly resemble the splendor of that Omnific Being!
(13) There, resting within the infinite Form of the God of gods, Arjuna beheld the entire universe with all its diversified manifestations.
(14) Then the Winner of Wealth (Arjuna), wonder-struck, his hair standing on end, his palms together in a prayerful gesture, bowing his head in awe before the Lord, addressed Him:
(15 – 34) Arjuna said:
Beloved Lord, Adored of gods! Behold,
Thy body holds
All fleshly tenants, seers fine,
And diverse angel-gods divine.
Dwelling deep in mystery cave,
The Serpent Nature 's forceful crave,
Though fierce and subtle, now is tame,
Forgetful of her deadly game;
And Sovran Brahma, God of gods,
On lotus seat is snug secured.
Great Cosmic-Bodied Lord of worlds,
Oh, I behold, again behold
Thee all and everywhere,
Thy countless arms, trunks, mouths, and eyes!
Yet drooping, dark, my knowledge lies
About Thy birth and reign and ending here.
O Blazing, Furious Flame, O Blinding Ray,
Thy focused power's aglow: Thy Name
To dark'st abysmal lair.
Gilded with a crown of stars
And wielding mace of sovereign power,
Thou whirlest forth, O Burning Phoebus,
Thine evolution's circling discus.
Immortal Brahma, all Supreme,
Thou Cosmic Shelter, Wisdom's Theme,
Eternal Dharma's Guardian true,
Thou diest not I ever knew!
O Birthless, Fleshless, Deathless One,
I see Thine endless, working arms,
Thine ever-watching eyes
Of suns and moons, the staring skies;
And from Thy mouth spumes throbbing flame,
As utterest Thou the Aum, Thy Cosmic Name.
Thy Self-born luster shields from harm,
And all creation, distance-flung, doth warm.
O Sovereign Soul! 'twixt earth and home of gods,
Directions all, and earthly sods,
All high abodes and all encircling spheres,
By Thee pervaded, far and near.
The worlds-triune awestruck by fear,
Thy dreadful wondrous form adore.
In Thee the gods their entry make;
With folded hands, afraid, some pray to shelter take
In Thee. The seers great, and heaven's-path successful ones,
With superb chants of "Peace!" do worship Thee and Thee alone.
Th' eleven lamps of heaven;
The twelve bright suns;
The grizzly eight,
The starry lusters great;
Aspiring hermits; patron gods,
The agents of the cosmic lords;
The twin-born princes strong,
Of valor known so long;
Two-score and nine noil breezes' force,
That binds the atom close;
The long-passed guardian spirits all;
The demigoblins, demigods, and demons tall;
And mighty ones in Spirit's path,
In wonder gaze upon Thy blazoned worth.
I Thee behold, Colossal-Armed!
With starry eyes and countless cheeks,
With endless hands, and legs adorned with lotus feet.
Thy chasmed mouth with doomsday's teeth
Doth yawn to swallow swooning worlds above, beneath,
And leaves a distilled joyous awe in me:
Thy grandeur I and all are wonder-struck to see!
To view the bowels of the void deep all filled with Thee
Thy gaping mouth and diverse hues of fiery lustrous body
O Vishnu of the flaming sight,
Thou quite o'erpowerest me, my peace dost fright.
Ferocious teeth and deadly fires do howl
In mouths of Thine that at me scowl. Directions four are lost and gone;
Com passion show! I find no peace alone; O Cosmic Guardian, Lord of gods,
Be pleased t'accept my humble pleading words.
The sons of senses swayed with kingly pride,
With ego, karmic habit, worldly lure, abide
And wait to leap upon our wisdom's chiefs;
And yet they all do ride
The race of death, to fall and hide
Fore'er in Thy devouring mouth,
Adorned with crushing cruel teeth uncouth.
The victor and the vanquished must
(Thine offspring both, the righteous and ungodly ones)
Thy love still claim; yet all some day shall kiss the dust,
And sleep on common floor of earth.
The shattered skulls of some are seen,
As caught Thy greedy teeth between.
As diverse, restless, watery waves
Of river branches all do crave
To force through crowded wavelets' way
And meet where Neptune's home long lay,
E'en so, heroic streams of life
Do Plunge to meet in maddest strife
Within Thy foaming mouth of flaming sea,
Where sparks of lives all dance in Thee.
As insects lost in beauty's game
All swiftly, thoughtless, rush to flame,
So fog-born passion's fires pretend
To glow like heavenly light of Thine,
And draw on mortals to attend
The trumpet call to deathly line.
Thy mouth ablaze
Doth bring to gaze
Its leaping tongues to lick
The angry blood of strong and weak;
Thou, Gourmand God, dost eat
With hunger infinite.
O Vishnu, Thou dost scorch
The worlds with all-pervading fiery torch.
Be Pleased, O First of gods;
I ache to know, Primeval Lord,
True who Thou art – O Fiery Mood,
Yet so benign and good.
Oh, tell to me Thy Royal Will;
For it I know not still.
The Blessed Lord then said:
In guise of Endless Doom
I come as avaricious Time to seize and room
In burning maw
Of Mine the weaklings' awe,
And all the mortal meat
Of weary worlds of deathly change, and treat
Them with My nectar-life
To new and fearless, better strife.
E'en if thou dost forbear to slay
Thy wicked foes, still they - and warriors all in brave array –
Will sure and certain timely have to fall,
Ah, in My righteous teeth-of-law, withal.
Arise, awake! Arise, awake!
Dash thou upon the foe, the flesh a captive make;
And win the victor's fame
With battle-hunted game;
Wealth of the King
Of Peace, and heaven's kingdom, bring!
I know right now the happenings all
That mystic future forth doth call;
And thus thy foes and warriors true,
Long, long ago I slew,
Ere shalt thine agent-hand
(That I would wield to land
Thy Joes on death's dim shore). Now understand!
My agent thou;
Oh, this is how
I work My plans - the universe –
Through instruments diverse;
'Tis I who slew and yet will slay the senses' train
Through thee, as through both past and future ones,
My soldiers sane!
Sanjaya said to King Dhritarashtra:
(35) After hearing the words of Keshava (the maya-transcendent Krishna), the diademed one (Arjuna, haloed with cosmic vision), trembling and awestricken, joining his palms in worshipful supplication, again made humble obeisance and addressed Krishna in a quavering voice.
(36) O Hrishikesha (Krishna)! Rightly are the worlds proud and gladdened to exude Thy glory! The demons, terrified, seek safety in distance; while the multitudes of siddhas (perfected beings) bow down to worship Thee.
(37) And why should they not pay Thee homage, O Vast Spirit? For greater art Thou than Brahma the Creator, who issued from Thee. O Infinite One, O God of gods, O Shelter of the Universe, Thou art the Imperishable-the Manifested, the Unmanifested, and That beyond (the Ultimate Mystery).
(38) The Primal God art Thou! the Pristine Spirit, the Final Refuge of the Worlds, the Knower and the Known, the Supreme Fulfillment! Thine Omnipresence shines in the universe, O Thou of Inexhaustible Form!
(39) O Flowing Life of Cosmic Currents (Vayu), O King of Death (Yama), O God of Flames (Agni), O Sovereign of Sea and Sky (Varuna), O Lord of Night (the Moon), O Divine Father of Countless Offspring (Prajapati ), O Ancestor of All! To Thee praise, praise without end! To Thee my salutations thousandfold!
(40) O Endless Might, O Invincible Omniscient Omnipresence, O All-in-All! I bow to Thee in front and behind, I bow to Thee on the left and the right, I bow to Thee above and beneath, I bow to Thee enclosing me everywhere!
(41) Unaware of this, Thy Cosmic Glory, and thinking of Thee as a familiar companion, often have I audaciously hailed Thee as "Friend" and "Krishna" and "Yadava." For all such words, whether spoken carelessly or with affection;
(42) And for any irreverence I have displayed toward Thee, O Unshakable Lord! in lighthearted mood at mealtimes or while walking or sitting or resting, alone with Thee or in others' company – for all such unintentional slights, O Thou Illimitable! I beg forgiveness.
(43) Father of All art Thou! of animate and inanimate alike. None but Thee is worthy of worship, O Guru Sublime! Unparalleled by any other in the three worlds, who may surpass Thee, O Lord of Power Incomparable?
(44) Therefore, O Adorable One, I cast myself in obeisance at Thy feet to implore Thy pardon. As a father to his son, as a friend to a close friend, as a lover to his beloved, do Thou, O Lord, forgive me!
(45) Overjoyed am I at having gazed upon a vision never seen before, yet my mind is not free from terror. Be merciful to me, O Lord of gods, O Shelter of the Worlds! Show to me only Thy Deva-form (as the benign Vishnu).
(46) I long to see Thee as before, as the Four-Armed Vishnu, diademed and holding Thy mace and discus. Reappear in that same form, O Thou who art Thousand-Armed and Universe-Bodied!
The Blessed Lord said:
(47) I have graciously exercised Mine own Yoga Power to re¬veal to thee, O Arjuna, and to none other! this Supreme Primeval Form of Mine, the Radiant and Infinite Cosmos!
(48) No mortal man, save only thyself, O Great Hero of the Kurus! is able to look upon My Universal Shape-not by sacrifices or charity or works or rigorous austerity or study of the Vedas is that vision attainable.
(49) Be not affrighted or stupefied at seeing My Terrible Aspect. With dreads removed and heart rejoicing, behold once more My familiar form!
Sanjaya said to King Dhritarashtra:
(50) After speaking thus, Vasudeva, "the Lord of the World," resumed his own shape as Krishna. He, the Great-Souled One, appearing to Arjuna in the form of grace, consoled His fear-stricken devotee.
(51) O Granter of All Wishes (Krishna)! As I gaze on Thee again in gentle human shape, my mind is quieted and I feel more like my natural self.
The Blessed Lord said:
(52) Very difficult it is to behold, as thou hast done, the Vision Universal! Even the gods ever yearn to see it.
(53-54) But it is not unveiled through one's penance or scriptural lore or gift-giving or formal worship. O Scorcher of the Sense-Foes (Arjuna)! only by undivided devotion (commingling by yoga all thoughts in One Divine Perception) may I be seen as thou hast beheld Me in My Cosmic Form and recognized in reality and finally embraced in Oneness!
(55) Re who works for Me alone, who makes Me his goal, who lovingly surrenders himself to Me, who is nonattached (to My delusive cosmic-dream worlds), who bears ill will toward none (beholding Me in all)- he enters My being, O Arjuna!
Aum, Tat, Sat.
In the Upanishad of the holy Bhagavad Gita – the discourse of Lord Krishna to Arjuna, which is the scripture of yoga and the science of God-realization – this is the eleventh chapter, called "The Vision of the Cosmic Form. "
Published by Natha.net
From "God talks with Arjuna - The Bhagavad Gita", by Sri Paramahansa Yogananda
By Gregorian Bivolaru
Love is one of the fundamental realities of God. By discovering love, we discover the existence of God. Love is Its essential "substance". The infinite energy of love comes from God and creates everything that is good, divine, harmonious, true, ecstatic. All the wonderful manifestations contain in themselves the mysterious and deeply unifying energy of love. When love is in all of us, then we are all in God. The ineffable energy of love is the endless and all-powerful source of harmonious life that manifests as happiness, joy, compassion, goodness and ecstasy. Everything that is good, beautiful and true exists through the mysterious energy of love. And nothing that is truly sublime can exist and maintain itself without the energy of love.
Everything that is uplifting, God-like and enchanting contains this mysterious energy of love. The energy of love is endless and eternal and both the source and the ultimate purpose of all beings that aspire for God. The human being that is often nourished on love, evolves much faster toward perfection, enlightenment and union with God.
The human being that gives up love (due to egoism and stupidity) separates itself from one of the essential energies of God and thus takes the road toward dispersion and self-destruction since then it loses its coherence and cohesion.
Love and Freedom are inseparable, since without Freedom we cannot talk about love, but about constraint.
Love is an essential criterion and at the same time the quickest method of harmonious development of the human being. If there is great love, the Total Reality of God is reflected in the Microcosm of our being.
Whoever doesn't love at all must not be surprised that he will not be loved at all.
Whoever loves little, little will he be loved.
Whoever loves a lot, a lot will he be loved.
Whoever loves endlessly, without end will he be loved.
If you yearn to be loved much, you must remember that for this you must love much in the first place.
Sooner or later you will be offered the love that you deserve, measured on the same scale as the love that you have given. Even if somebody overwhelms you with a great love, you will not be able to receive it unless you truly deserve it. When you are truly prepared to receive endless love that is deep, overwhelming and sublime, then a person will come into your life who is able to offer this deep, overwhelming and sublime love.
If you love an ideal archetype with intensity, deeply and overwhelmingly. And if you have no lover for the time being that can return this love. In a wonderful way you are actually preparing yourself (consciously or not) for the moment when you will encounter a person that will give you the love for which you did everything to deserve.
Let's not forget that love without a solid foundation of truth is like a chaotic water flow in a river without banks.
Great love and a perfect transfiguration makes our lover ever more beautiful.
When you love enough, you discover first of all what is beautiful and wonderful in the person you love. In front of the one who loves with passion beauty unveils itself and grows through continuous transfiguration. Each human being falls in love with a person that complements and fulfill him / her. The human being that we love passionately is our beauty for us. For anyone who lacks spiritual intuition, a beautiful face and a beautiful body can hide an evil soul.
Transfiguration shows us that beauty is the child of love.
A heart that is constantly in love with everything that is beautiful, true and good, will never grow old. Beauty alone without grace, lacks attractiveness. Beauty combined with grace gives charm and makes the person almost irresistible. Beauty without goodness and intelligence is like flat beer that was opened the night before. Beautiful women are seldom wise.
Beauty lasts until ugliness starts to set in, but wisdom (once attained) lasts forever. A person that is only beautiful is good to look at, but with a person that has wisdom is easy to live, since this person can help you to awaken from ignorance and become wise and happy.
Youth has a beautiful face and body, but wisdom makes the mind and soul beautiful. A charming woman with a beautiful body is a mute recommendation of Mother Nature.
Beautiful persons must be very lucid and attentive since arrogance is easily awaken when you are beautiful, and then vanity replaces beauty.
Give up wickedness, egoism, envy, jealousy, vanity, impatience, hate, lack of tolerance, stupidity. Don't forget that when love becomes infinite, the impossible becomes easily feasible. Don't forget that, as the Romanian sculptor Brancusi said, "When we stop being like a child, we are already dead". This is why you should awaken and amplify the child within. In this way you will become and stay forever young. Being all the time like a child and staying young is a wonderful gift that every one of us can receive.
Samuel Ullman wrote in "Youth": "Youth is not a time of life, it is a state of mind" (in the Yogic language, a resonance with the beneficial subtle energies of youth). He also wrote:
"Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity, of the appetite for adventure over a life of ease."
"You do not become old just because you lived a certain number of years. You become old because you turned away from your love and your high ideal. Years wrinkle your skin. Giving up your high ideal wrinkles your soul.
Petty preoccupations, doubt, suspicion, fear and desperation are our insidious enemies that slowly make us round-shouldered and transform us into dust even before we die.
Young is that person who loves always and being very curious is continuously amazed and discovers many mysteries where other people don't see anything out of the ordinary. This person always asks questions, such as 'Why?', 'What happens next?', etc. Such a person determines the events of his life through his creative thinking and always finds new happiness in the divine play of life.
You are as young as your love and faith.
You are as old as your isolation and doubt.
You are as young as the greatness of your self-confidence and hopes.
You are as old as your discouragement.
You will always stay young as long as you will be full of love and goodwill and open towards everything that is beautiful, good, true, great and divine. Receptive to the voice of love, to the people around you, to the infinite and to God.
If, in spite of all, your heart will be bitten by pessimism one day and tormented by cynicism because you did not heed this advice, may the good Lord have mercy upon your old and rigid heart!"
In the New Testament, St. Paul says the following about love (Corinthians 13): "Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and I have not love, I am as sounding as brass or a tingling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge - and though I have all faith so that I could move mountains, and I have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have no love, it profiteth me nothing. Love suffereth long and is kind. Love envieth not. Love vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up. Love doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own fulfillment, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil, rejoiceth not in iniquity but rejoiceth in truth. Love beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Love never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall end. Whether there be tongues, they shall cease. Whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect cometh, then that which is in part shall be done away. When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child. But when I became a man, I put away children things. For now we see through a glass, darkly - but then face to face. Now I know in part - but then I shall know even as also I am known. And now there are these three left: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of them is Love."
- (Various Topics)
Angels connect the human being to God.
Both saints and historical descriptions of humankind mention them. They are close to our hearts whenever we fervently ask for their help. These beings of light lovingly protect us in silence.
The word “angel” comes from the Greek „angelos”, meaning „messenger” or „herald”. Therefore angels are God’s messengers lighting our way Home and offering us His love and holy guidance, as Jesus’s apostles tell us.
The Bible contains many stories about angels. However they belong to the entire humankind and not to a single religion. All we have to do is receive them in our lives and open our hearts towards them. We all need their help, although we don’t always admit it. They are meant to guide and protect us, support our efforts towards perfection, in our daily life. They also help us become aware of things that stand in the way of our evolution as well as of things that give us the strength to surpass the difficulties and obstacles we face in our lives.
Two of the greatest thinkers of modern ages, Emanuel Swedenborg and Rudolf Steiner regarded angels not only from the religious but also form the human point of view. Rudolf Steiner perceived them as divine teachers helping people to evolve spiritually. He believed that Archangel Michael for instance, was the guiding angel of our times. A large part of his works describes the manner of communication with the angelic beings. One of them is using the representation of their faces. We have to amplify our faith and intuition in this respect. Thus we will be helped to reach a high spiritual level and perceive God’s divine game at the very core of reality.
Angels’ subtle messages are received through our right brain, which synthesizes the information received and turns it into images. It is that part of the brain that is best emulated through music, colors and contemplation. Together with the yogi methods of meditation and relaxation, the aesthetic emotion is of very much help for the so necessary harmony between the two sides of our brain. Hence they help us use our potential as human beings.
The Guardian angel
God’s love and compassion for His Creation is so big that he gave to each one of us a guardian angel. These angels help us to successfully overcome the lessons of life. For each one of us they are guides, protectors, inspirers and friends. Of course, according to each human being’s aspiration, the relationship with the guardian angel can be the most profound and intimate relationship, until finding the spiritual guide.
Our guardian angels are always beside us and we can ask for their help whenever we are in trouble. They are willing to help us, we just have to ask them to. The mission of our guardian angels is to accompany us, to inspire us and to give us spiritual impulses along our entire life.
To outline even more the role and extremely important help of the guardian angle, Christian tradition shows that in certain conditions (for example, when it is called fervently) the guardian angel can intervene rapidly and profoundly in our spiritual evolution; he can even obtain God’s Grace for our mistakes to be forgiven.
An extremely simple and efficient way, accessible to anyone, to open our heart to the divine guidance and protection of our guardian angel is the prayer "My little angel":
"Angel of God, you are my guardian
Spread your light over me tonight.
Lead me, guard me and advise me.
I have been given to you through
The mercy and care of God.
Angel, my little angel,
Pray to God for my little soul
And wherever I am, be around me.
From today till night until I die.
I am small, you make me big
I am weak, you make me strong.
And be with me everywhere
And keep me away from all bad things
And take good care of me. Amen."
The Guardian Angel helps each one of us to overcome the different inferior tendencies or deviations from our spiritual path that we still face. He helps us transform our entire life into good. Therefore, becoming aware of the connection with the guardian angel can be the first step towards God that the human being makes.
- (Spiritual techniques)
Yogis initiated at Herculane share their experiences
by Monica Dascalu
At the beginning of May 2008, during the International Yoga Symposium in Herculane, Romania, it was given an exceptional initiation, which implies a method of induction of beneficial states of trance and this is a genuine world premiere.
Everyone practicing this method is granted free access to the parallel astral worlds and to a large array of surnatural phenomena. The large majority of the yogis have attended the special initiating program into the states of beneficial trance. Inner focus, attention, spiritual effervescence and enthusiasm brimming over in packed house – this is what has made the frame of this exceptional spiritual event. The success of the initiation into the beneficial states of romantic trance is backed by the countless evidence of the participants. We are attempting here a fascinating journey through the mysteries of the beneficial trance, based on the reference of the yogis who had attended the initiation at Herculane.
A highly efficient initiating method
The initiating method of beneficial trance induction is complex, but entirely natural; the gradual unfolding naturally makes it uncomplicated. Given the original feature of the initiation which secures access to new dimensions of the existence and reality, the theoretic understanding is highly important. Therefore the entire audience who wanted the initiation had to previously listen to the detailed theoretic introduction, which explains the phenomena that may occur together with the technique steps.
But for this theoretic training, it would be difficult to take good advantage of all opportunities granted by beneficial states of trance. “When I got this initiation I had quite a different understanding of the theoretic aspects, which I had the feeling I had understood quite well. The feeling that goes with the direct access to all these things is highly different than the mental understanding. Shouldn’t there be the thorough theoretic presentation, I couldn’t have fully beneficiated this initiation and but for the initiation, I would have hardly understood the theoretic presentation.”
“When I first realized this secret method during the initiation at Herculane, I had the feeling that it was quite complex and it would be utterly difficult for me to repeat it at home, on my own. To my own surprise, when I repeated it, I could joyfully see that the stages would naturally follow up in sequence and they would gradually prepare the state, so that I didn’t meet the slightest problem to do it on my own. Since the initiation at Heculane I have practiced this technique six times and I may say I already got fond of it.” (M.P)
Initiation, a key to success
In order to successfully practice such a technique, it is not enough to access information, but also to get effective initiation from a spiritual guide who he himself successfully practices this spiritual method. The initiation in the beneficial states of trance has been provided in the Symposium at Herculane by YOGA teacher Gregorian Bivolaru. But just like any other esoteric initiation, this is going to become fruitful and efficient only for those who will deepen it by means of the ounce of practice.
“A real spiritual guide is he who by the divine power that floods from God upon him gives us an impulse due to his own example. Therefore he opens to us the door to Paradise and helps us take the first steps beyond the ineffable door of spiritual knowledge. Each genuine initiation that a spiritual guide grants for us means a miraculous beginning that can urge us to a new and flat superiour level of spiritual evolution, which may incredibly transform our general perspective upon reality. It is always up to the aspirant who becomes initiated to evince perseverance and tenacity to keep the superiour level he had been urged to through the huge subtle beneficial energy and through the mysterious power of the example set by his own spiritual master. If the aspirant stays at the new stage he had been propelled to, this always shows that the initiation has been successful.”– Gregorian Bivolaru, Wise advice for those who embraced the way of the divine good
The secret doors of the astral heavens are open to thousands of people
“Since the very first stages of the technique I felt quite an easy access to the astral parallel realms. It seemed to be a whole miraculous kaleidoscope of realms and beauties spinning in front of me and all I had to do was open my inner being in order to meet them. It was some sort of fascinating gradual sliding to new spaces, realms, dimensions. These realities would seem utterly profuse to me, full of unutterable beauty.” (E.D.)
“I started to feel the first manifestations of the state of trance since the preliminaries, when I experienced some enhanced states that propelled me into some astral parallel worlds. I could perceive some images that featured the states I could feel deeper and deeper. That was quite a vivid and plain state, peculiar to my way of being. Then during the next stages, as Grieg was describing what was going on during such stages, I could even recognize his sheer description the way I started to see the emergence of some realms. For instance, there first appeared a view with a mountain lake and high mountains, and I was being led there by a state of particular peace, a need of depth, of purity. First there would emerge the state and then the astral projection in the subtle world corresponding to the state I lived. Then there also appeared other images, I was urged into other worlds relied to the emotions I could feel, such as love and which I could somehow retrieve in those worlds, enlivened in vivid extraordinary colours. All the shapes and moves in those realms exceeded the ordinary imagination, the way we normally try to figure out, not to say the way we live things in this physical world. Everything was amazing, in terms of movement, shape, way of unfolding. At a moment there was some sort of dance in a field where movements were greatly unexpected. I didn’t imagine those moves, they would unfold in those plans accordingly to what I was experiencing.” (D. F.)
Access to parallel worlds can take different ways
What is basically specific to the beneficial state of trance is the possibility to experience simultaneously the common state of consciousness and the existence into the astral universe. Gradually this astral experience becomes prevalent and the physical perception goes into subsidiary. The gradual translation into the astral universe is the essential mysterious aspect proper to the induction of a beneficial state of trance. In practicing the special method of induction of the beneficial states of trance, there always occur resonances to the elevated astral realms.
„I felt a strong activation of BRAHMARANDRA, AJNA CHAKRA and ANAHATA CHAKRA simultaneously and then I could feel a projection at the level of the subtle centre of power ANAHATA CHAKRA. This projection was a perception of my being extended into tactile, affective contact, as if I was gradually touching the subtle dimension. Together with this touching, I could feel a huge space opening; it felt as if I could feel it with my heart and I could see at the beginning a growing white, light then I noticed quite a complex structure, sort of net made up of enormous coloured hexagons and then lots of images started to unfold on this background. I don’t know exactly their meaning, but I could see they were quite old symbols; I had the feeling I was looking back into the humankind history. Then this projection into the subtle field remained like a frame of mind, which I became aware of as if looking with my eyes I couldn’t see anything but I had the feeling that I was anchored, extended in another dimension, which is more than the physical space.“ (F. C.)
„What I liked most about this technique was that when I came back to my senses I could see not with my physical eyes, but in subtle dimension that each of us was accompanied by his guardian angel and all these angels were so happy for us! Also I could feel the presence of so many angels and I could feel Grieg projected in this hall. In this subtle dimension where angels were manifesting, there was great joy. All those subtle beings were happy for what we got there. For a few bits of seconds I could hear their voices which were quite mild and beautiful.” (I. D.)
Miraculous transfiguration of perceptions
During the states of trance physical perceptions become subsidiary, but the consciousness contact to the physical dimension must not vanish for good. The fairy reality of the astral realms that is experienced by the subtle astral body also changes the physical perception. To a being experiencing beneficial states of trance who takes a walk in the nature, for instance, everything appears completely transformed as if by magic. The landscapes, things, beings, everything appears as imbued with some mysterious fascinating spell, casting a mysterious charming light. Everything seems original, amazing, mysterious and delicious.
“I went alone by the river of Cerna, on a special spot. I could feel there a state of quiet, of inner silence, of deep inner peace which made me feel myself again. I had previously experienced these states of silence, inner peace, but this time it was exceptional. Being in the open air I felt at a moment that I was fusing to nature, and my being was expanded to the extent that I couldn’t say the emergence of my being and nature. I laid down on my blanket, on the stones on the banks of he river, looking up to the sky. When I looked back to the forest, I could feel my own extension to the nature, and nature as part of me. That was quite an exceptional feeling… at a moment I could feel this dissolution of myself into the nature was absorbed in SAHASRARA and I became the witness of this feeling, quite a lucid witness. I was living a state of deep happiness, at the same time quiet and extraordinary delicious state.” (C. B.)
“During the fructification stage, I experienced extraordinary profuse emotions, which was quite unexpected. First of all when I went out of the hall I was nicely surprised at everything shining around in a special glow. Generally I felt that beyond what I could see in the physical world there existed plenty of worlds. Looking at each leave, each flower, I could feel that beyond it there laid huge richness and nature is highly alive. By such perspective upon nature I felt that I got richer myself by means of the beauty it shed. I even felt a wonderful state of enhancement of the state of SHAKTI through communion to nature; I felt that all this feminine beauty of nature also exists inside of me and all my feminine features are mirrored in nature.” (A. G.)
“As I was outdoors, lying down on the grass, looking up to the sky I noticed a great enhancement of the ability to see those phenomena proper to the etheric dimension. Those floating sparkles peculiar to the etheric dimension became quite clear to me.” (F. C.)
“There is something that fascinates me about the states of beneficial romantic trance that I experience, which is the magic of the moment lived in plenty. By simply looking at the dance of the leaves in the wind blowing, I can live states of ecstasy, feel that that moment has everything inside of it and the whole Universe is mirrored in that tree. By simply looking in the eyes of my lover I can feel his soul and recognize the archetypal energy which supports everything. The state of beneficial romantic trance urges me to deeply and intensely feel the presence of God in everything and my existence there becomes our lovemaking.”(C. C.)
For all those who have been initiated at Herculane, their experiences certainly mean a prospective beginning. Many of them are now determined to continue and explore the fantastic potential of this initiation. “From now on I am going to deliver myself more bravely in this whirl of love that gives sublime shadows to my life!” (F.F)
The most valuable gift granted by the secret initiation in the induction of the beneficial states of trance for the yogis is the possibility of deliberate self-induction of superior, extraordinary states of consciousness.
This enables us to discover in full delight both the miraculous richness of the soul and the beneficial infinite potentialities of our being. In this wide and mysterious universe where we deepen in ecstasy we rediscover the spell of love and the overwhelming beauty of romanticism. Besides, we may explore quite easily different hues, sides and aspects of love and lovemaking. Then we may have the intuition of the fact that the romanticism is going to become very “trendy” in the future and we will relish it without restraint.
The intoxicating charm of love
When we are in the state of romantic state, all our emotions, sensations, perceptions are much more intense and touching. Love will impress us much more thanks to our refined superior receptivity which is highly enhanced in the beneficial states of trance. Our open-heartedness makes us more responsive to the divine love and this will help us surrender without limitations to its embrace. Then the undivided connection between love and romanticism, between the state of infatuation and the elevated states of consciousness turns natural and goes without saying.
“Right after the initiation in the induction of the state of romantic trance I went uphill on the plateau for the yang spiral scheduled in the camp program at Herculane. Everything around me appeared now quite enlivened, new and magic. The most fascinating thing was, however, the way I could feel myself. I felt like a new born, all conditionings, prejudices, fears, had simply vanished away. I was feeling released. I was discovering a new endless space inside where I was expanding ceaselessly. I was focused in my heart and my heart was alive. Everything was simplified, going in a natural harmonious way. I was surprised at the purity I could discover inside and the happiness that was drifting me slightly above the earth.
That was such a full day! But the moments that stay most alive in my mind is the meditation after the spiral. The meditation topic was “The superior state of ecstatic trance that reveals the existence of the Divine Void of Blissfulness”. I was together with the one who was going to become my lover; he had been next to me in the spiral. I had a quite intense state of aspiration towards God, which I could feel was triggered by our encounter. I had the meditation in his arms. I felt embraced by the blissful void. I emerged completely in that state that revealed another dimension of existence. Then it started to rain. It rained like crazy, as if the heavens had broken. It was raining and each raindrop touching my body got me aware that I was living and I was not living in this world at the same time. In a few minutes I was soaked but this didn’t disturb not even for a second the profound state of meditation I was emerged in. That intense and great moment is something that I could hardly put into words. God was mysteriously revealing to me then and this great mystery of His presence can only be lived.”
Thanks to the beneficial state of trance we can live like gods
Naturally, the continence lovemaking with transfiguration acquires new exceptional features when both lovers are in romantic trance. We may say that sexual continence becomes three times more efficient, which means that both the states we experience and the transmutation and sublimation phenomena are three times more intense. Also, the effects that result from continence lovemaking are three times stronger. To make sure of these you must have courage and experience for yourselves. Here are the statements of people who had the courage to do it.
“The state of beneficial trance enabled the access to some extraordinary and unusual emotions which I had never imagined. It is enough for me to focus in a certain direction or on a certain aspect and I can already get access to some realms, emotions and even beings proper to those resonances. For instance, as I was making love to my lover in a pose that activates MANIPURA CHAKRA I started to see similar Tibetan representations. I saw myself surrounded by purple flames and I could literally feel that this caused some sublimation and alchemy processes, highly refined and intense, which not only implied sexual energies but also the psychic substratum. That was not only a vision in itself, but an effective, touchable emotion, where I could feel the blaze of fire by all senses, even with my ears. I was so deeply identified to some archetypal, female personifications that I was feeling like another being, exceptional, I even had another countenance and a different way to live lovemaking. I felt that I had almost completely translated in an astral paradise, proper to the Tibetan resonances. Long after, there prevailed a certain mystical resonance, particularly Tibetan, together with a state of nostalgia, of longing.” (C. D.)
Even when only one of the two lovers is in a state of romantic trance, the differences are obvious to both of them. “I was making love to my girl-friend as she was in a state of romantic trance, I noticed she had a completely different way to manifest and her states were completely different then the way she had been making love before. She was so fascinating then, so spontaneous, loving, and mysterious that I was completely fascinated and I felt that I was falling again in love for her, with that intensity of feeling that existed in the beginning of our relationship.” (I. U.)
The state of trance helps overcoming the blockages
For people who still face issues and blockages, the secret technique of gradual induction of the beneficial states of trance will prove to be a miraculous and valuable tool in this respect. All conditionings, limitations, frustrations, stresses, are so attenuated during the beneficial states of trance that it is very easy to go beyond and experience a natural, free and uninhibited condition. Moreover, during the states of trance we can induce ourselves new beneficial habits and the positive effects can be very easily preserved when we come out of the state of trance. It all depends on our options and intentions.
“The state of beneficial romantic trance helped me to remove in a miraculous way a series of inhibitions and hindrances in affective and erotic levels. I discovered unimagined resources and resorts inside, which make me manifest in a spontaneous, consonant way, as I always wanted to be. The most important thing was that I felt the enthusiasm and openness to plenary manifest without limitations my love and sexual attraction.” (E. D.)
“Since the preparing stages of the secret initiating technique in the induction of the states of beneficial trance, I experienced a profound state which granted a conspicuous state of harmony that delighted and fascinated me. Against the background of this state of harmony I had the feeling that I discovered all the fantastic potentialities of my body in a new, amazing way. For instance, the fact that my body enabled in a certain way my access to states of ecstasy through lovemaking appeared as a wonderful, mysterious and amazing thing to me. The certitude of this possibility and the wonderful promise of such ecstasy made me remain all along the state of trance in a delicious state with a deeply erotic feature. Thanks to its conspicuous affective aspect, this state was extremely elevated and delicious. The amazing thing to me was the intuition of the fact that this extraordinary state was mainly possible through removal of some tensions and inner blocks which partially occurred through profound relaxation but also through resonance to certain energies proper to the astral realms.” (A. R.)
“It was highly significant for me that after performing this extraordinary technique, I started to admit openly to myself that I am in great need of love. This may seem ordinary to some people, but to me this was quite an important opening. Not only am I in need of love but I also want to be loved and appreciated, things that I couldn’t even think of, before.” (S. P.)
The fascination of romantic love in another dimension
In love, nobody can ever have enough. Lovers never get bored with the one they love, with love or with their love emotions. But even when we are deeply in love, it is worth to dare for new feelings, sensations and perspectives. In this respect the state of romantic trance will bring richer love relationships, even if they are already happy and satisfying. For those who meet problems or are going through a time of dullness in their love relationships, the states of romantic trance can restore the charm and the fascination of love and can help the two lovers rediscover each other in a new and magic light.
„With the first exemplification of the state of romantic trance, at Herculane, I experienced such unusual feelings that I certainly know they are inspired by some beings that literally lived in romantic times and it cannot be all my imagination. It was quite unusual that these astral projections I had made me perceive the lifestyle of men that had lived exemplary romantic lives (who lived in those romantic times).
That was quite surprising and delicious to me, as a woman. I was strolling in the open air, contemplating nature in a detached approach and I wasn’t focused on it, but rather on my general state as I started to feel fascinated with the state of feminity and with women generally. I was literally hoping with a lover’s effervescence that somewhere in nature, among trees, in some drops, there laid the beloved woman, that I frantically aspire to contemplate and adore.
That identification to a certain male person living in romantic times was enhanced and became obvious. I was experiencing then a state of fascination and adoration for women and for the ecstatic potential of a relationship of romantic love, even platonic. Wherever I looked around, I had the feeling that there is such a sensual and loving woman who by her simple existence grants the infinite ecstasy to me. Moreover, I realized that my lover was quite romantic, indeed and those feeling must have been inspired by his way of feeling, which I couldn’t really appreciate before as I couldn’t even imagine at all.” (A. N.)
Released from the ordinary daily life
In our daily life, the beneficial states of trance may represent a buoy-life that helps us evade common, daily trifles, the pettiness and the small concerns or even the “important issues” we face. Do not hesitate to call for the states of beneficial trance as for a door out and a way to release from the daily dullness and the manipulating duties that invade your life.
“When I came back from Herculane I was immediately tied up with everyday issues. The idea to practice the special method of induction of the beneficial states of trance came hard to me as I thought that I was so busy and that would upset my entire schedule and I might not catch up with it after that. I put myself together to perform this technique as I became very tired and weary and I felt like evading the ordinary concerns and frames of mind. I was highly impressed at the state of liberty that this state of trance granted. The sudden modification of perspective as I lifted above the daily problems helped me realise that I have much a wider range of options than I had thought. Naturally I realised that both the couple relationship and the spiritual practice are much more important than the other activities and that ordinarily I was living some daily hallucination. The fact that I know now that I dispose of a simple method and every moment I am just two hours away (as it takes for the preliminaries) from the state of freedom and happiness that the beneficial state of trance can grant, this makes much more confident and detached.” (R. B.)
Transfiguration of the beloved one
In the magic light of the astral resonances stirred by the states of trance, the beloved ones appear completely transfigured. The magic of transfiguration will fully operate on our lives and relationships and will enrich them with new, wonderful shades.
”I was making love with my girl-friend, as we both were in a state of romantic trance, I noticed a great richness of lovemaking, but the most of it was the state of mutual transfiguration. My girl-friend is very beautiful, sensual, feminine and delicate but then she seemed thousand times more beautiful and sensual. I could feel that by her agency I could reach all heavens. Then, I could also feel a transfigurating attitude from her also, which made me feel like a god, extremely powerful, able to offer her the entire sexual ecstasy that she fully deserves, for sure. I could feel positively that this wonderful transfiguration for each other was due to the elevated resonances induced by the state of romantic trance. The contribution of the state of trance is unutterable, but all I can say is that all extraordinary tantric achievements (the glorious androgynous state, the experience of the multiple orgasm states, etc.) seemed easily possible then, thanks to the frantic love and to perfect sexual continence.” (D. T.)
“I was contemplating the face of my lover that I know so well as since always and that is so dear to me… then I felt an urge to touch his soul, to move him by a simple glance, which seemed to become all of a sudden the most stirring and erotic way of manifestation. Beyond the familiar features, I could perceive an amazing richness of new, unknown things. There was an extraordinary force, but also a lot of inner warmth. I felt that I learn again to look at him, as I considered him from that state of romantic trance I also learned again how to appreciate him and love him. Each detail on his face appeared full of meaning as an expression of a wonderful feature of his personality or of certain events that marked him and transformed him into the wonderful man he is now. I realized that this way of relating to him in beauty and romanticism transformed my soul and provided vital nourishment for his soul.” (M. M.)
Published by natha.net
Taken from yogaesoteric.net
''Be spontaneous and always act only in the present moment.'' - Gregorian Bivolaru
''The deep understanding between two lovers which are perfectly continent and who adore and transfigure each other ceaselessly, brings about the peak of happiness.'' - Gregorian Bivolaru