The person who practices the Art of Blessing:
1. Gradually reaches a level of child-like simplicity and purity.
This entails the elimination of everything that is useless, meaningless in life; gaining instead the richness of a deified life.
Experiences in a plenary way the joy of life, an amplification of the ability to rightly appreciate simple pleasures such as being able to enjoy a state of relaxation, a flower, a smile, and other delights.
Becomes full of compassion towards all beings, experiences a state of cohesion with everything, without despondency, spite, nor hatred. Becomes a messenger of God for others.
2. Is full of understanding and goodwill towards others. Understands we do not have the right to impose anything on anybody, as everyone is unique. This creates a mysterious connection with people that is perceived through empathy.
3. Purifies all his intentions. Intuitively feels that every goal hides within itself the real goal. At one point he realizes that this fact can no longer be disguised, as he would only dishonor himself. Thus he can succeed in changing his destiny by transcending his karma.
4. Becomes a totally optimistic person who views life in a complete transfiguring way. Always has the resources to appreciate and to develop life in a beneficial manner, and be full of confidence.
5. Becomes a generous force devoted to a divine ideal. Is better able to recognize Divine Energy and in order to transmit it to others, develops his ability of relay.
6. Becomes completely free of prejudiced, dogmatic and rigid conceptions. Is able to master himself more, and to have greater awareness of both situations and people. Is mindful that any harm caused to a being is in defiance of God's laws and will not remain unnoticed.
7. Observes, understands and respects spontaneously the laws of nature; contemplates everything with attention and obeys these Divine Laws.
8. Obtains a perfect sense of justice. How can one explain the instinct for justice without God? One who practices the Art of Blessing gains intuition of God's justice.
9. Understands all beings, especially the opposite sex, in a more intuitive manner. For instance, when someone disturbs us, we should go deep inside ourselves and recall this sensation from another time, since "I am human and nothing human is foreign to me". Understands we have already experienced everything.
10. Gradually learns to distinguish 6 different spiritual stages within society:
a. First group (primary): wants to satisfy sensual pleasures;
b. Second group: believes in the existence of a mysterious superior entity;
c. Third group: discovers that there is a strong connection between God and consciousness;
d. Fourth group: seeks to understand how God manifests;
e. Fifth group: has reached refined spiritual sensitivity;
f. Sixth group: becomes a relay between God and Creation.
By performing the Art of Blessing everyday, we can better understand people. Thus it will clarify how we can truly help humanity.
Published by natha.net
Taken from www.yogaesoteric.net
On 20 of March 2014 took place in Natha the annual Meditation in Yang Spiral on the occasion of the Spring Equinox which marks the beginning of the Astrological Year - an important and favorable moment for meditation.
Thank you to all those who participated, and sending love to all yogis wherever you are.
Natha participated in Sund Livsstil messe – 27-29 September 2013
by Arthur Lederer
Once a year, for the last 28 years, Sund Livsstil gathers around 200 exhibitors and 20,000 visitors who come together for a weekend fair dedicated to a healthy life style.
Of course, everybody wants to be healthy. But what are we doing about it? Is it enough to just eat whatever, live however, and when the body gets sick to just go to a doctor to fix whatever is broken?Read more...
Sages quote a historical story about the conversation between the powerful king Yadava and an AVADHUTA
One day, Yadu Maharaj noticed an AVADHUTA brahman, that seemed to be very young and learnt, walking freely and self-confident. Being himself very well learnt and a good knower of the spiritual science, the king took the opportunity and addressed him: Brahman, I see you do not practice any religious activity and yet you have gained a deep knowledge upon all things and people in this world. Please tell me how did you gain this extraordinary wisdom and why do you travel freely in the world, manifesting like a child?Read more...
A long time ago, the world was oversaturated by useless fights between various kings, which were in fact demons pretending to have royal blood. The entire world was troubled. Then, Bhumi, the goddess of this earth, went to Brahma to tell him about the sufferance she endured due to the demoniac kings.
Brahma told her: “The great Vishnu will come on the Earth soon, endowed will all his supreme powers and he will stay here until he will fulfil his mission of destroying the demons and re-establishing faith.”Read more...
The master disciple relationship is very well represented in Bhagavad Gita, in chapter 10, where Lord Krishna reveals the infinite manifestations of his unmanifest spirit to his disciple Arjuna, and in chapter 11, where He reveals His Cosmic form, in response to Arjuna’s prayer to see what are the many aspects and forms of the Lord Himself.
Natha Youtube channel
Who`s holding the remote control of your mind?
The "mind manipulation laws" seem to take reduced ability of self-determination as a reason to restrict the right of self-determination. It is clear that criminalization in the area of thought and belief threatens the open society. Democracy is founded on the axiom of self-determination. S...
Inner Silence Meditation Retreat 26. December. - 7. Januar.
For info & sign up visit: http://paradisvaekstcenter.dk/da/events/silent-retreat
Yoga is an extremely complex spiritual tradition, having a history older than five thousand years.
It possesses a very rich and extensive literature.
by Gregorian Bivolaru
The genuine yoga tradition unveils a completely different approach in love and sexuality, highly more positive and plenary, unlike the confused and grotesque vision proper to most of the western people, either intoxicated or improperly educated.
The Tantric system is one of the best systems for the modern times, in which spiritual values are forcefully being replaced by materialism and ignorance is happening almost everywhere. Tantra is the spiritual system which, having a scientific side, manages to integrate perfection and the absolute in a practical and tangible way, staying always at the level of immediate reality, instead of sterile philosophical dissertations.
Presentation of the Ten Great Cosmic Powers:
The Tantric Festival 2006 kept by Natha Yogacenter was dedicated to celebrate the Eternal Feminine - the Supreme Energy of God: MAHA SHAKTI (The Great Shakti). As a gift for our web-guests, who could not participate to this extraordinary tantric camp we here publish the entire presentation of the Ten Great Cosmic Powers from the camp program.