The steps for the technique of Blessing are listed below:
• We focus internally, both mentally and spiritually;
• We point our attention, our soul and our emotions only towards God the Father, as this inner attitude is essential;
• We focus our attention at the level of Anahata Chakra (the area in the middle of the chest) and Sahasrara (the area on top of the head) simultaneously. We feel a state of elevation, of a unique euphoric emotion, with countless nuances;
• We say mentally the formula of Blessing in such a way as to feel it with all our being;
• We raise the hand in the indicated position;
• Then after saying the formula and keeping the eyes closed, we orient our gaze to become slightly cross eyed as we focus on Sahashrara;
• When the Divine Energy starts to flow in our body, the gaze relaxes and the eyes remain closed;
• Simultaneously we try to perceive what is happening in us and through us;
• We become aware of how the flow of Divine Energy penetrates the top of the head, travels downwards and floods our whole being and then a part of it flows through our right arm into the person we are blessing. If Self-Blessing the energy remains within.
• Paying as much attention as possible to the 5 stages of the manifestation of Divine Energy, we become aware of:
a. climbing to a crescendo;
b. reaching a climax;
c. gradually decreasing;
e. the global effects.
• After these five stages are over, the hand relaxes to a normal position;
• If the person we bless does not deserve it, according to the blessing formula, nothing appears, the flow of energy doesn't appear;
• Those who do not practice yoga should focus on the areas of the chest and the top of the head, both inside and outside the physical body;
• At the end, we thank God (it is not necessary to say the prayer of thanksgiving after each blessing, only at the end).
The effects that appear intensify in time. They are complex, multiple and remain for days, weeks, months, and years both in the blessed one and in the one who blesses. The energy we receive is infinite. God always has energy for everyone. Therefore we can do the Blessing as often as we wish.
The Blessing is more than a prayer, because in prayer we can make mistakes by asking God certain things. However, through Blessing, God grants us exactly what we need (in Self-Blessing) or what the blessed ones need. The Art of Blessing implies our free will. Only if we ask can we receive, as they say “God can bestow on us anything, but he does not place it in our bag”.
There houses, objects, aliments, situations, actions, can also be blessed in which case we modify the blessing formula. The Energy of God's Spirit can be directed towards anything, because deification can appear in everything. The blessing does not need to be preceded by a consecration because it is about the Spirit of God which is both in manifestation and outside of it, and it is an action done by God himself. Through the Art of Blessing we activate the invisible energetically centers and connect ourselves to the field of synchronicity.
Recommended Posture for Blessing
• Stand on your feet (both the blessed and the blessing one), with your spine straight.
Have your right arm as relaxed as possible, raised sideways and bent 20 cm away from the shoulder. Keep your fingers open and slightly curved as for catching a ball. You should adopt this position from the very beginning. This is the position recommended if you do not want to touch anyone or when blessing a small group of people who are a short distance away.
• For larger groups of people (more than 50) or if the blessed one is very far away, you should stretch your arm in front of you.
• If Self-Blessing, keep your arms down near your body as normal.
• If you have great vitality and your inner force is sufficiently large, you can touch the person you are blessing with your right arm on her forehead, the open fingers oriented towards Sahasrara, and without covering the top of her head.
• It is essential that your right arm and fingers are relaxed.
If you want to bless a loved one who is far away, you should imagine her and visualise her face. If it is a group, visualise the faces of each member of the group.
The distance in between you and the other person or group does not matter!
Formulas used in the Art of Blessing
The formula used when we ask for a Blessing (said internally):
“O Lord, our Heavenly Father, I beg You full of humbleness, if this human being named …
(the baptist name or names are said) deserves, bless him/her, bestowing upon him/her, through me, Your Supreme Grace. Thy Will Be Done. Amen.”
The formula used to bless a group of people:
“O Lord, our Heavenly Father, I beg You full of humbleness, if this group of human beings deserves, bless them now, bestowing upon them, through me, Your Supreme Grace. Thy Will Be Done. Amen.”
The formula used for Self-Blessing for men:
“O Lord, our Heavenly Father, I beg You full of humbleness, if the one who is asking You now, having the name of … (your baptist name or names are said) deserves, bless him now, bestowing upon him Your Supreme Grace. Thy Will Be Done. Amen.”
The formula used for Self-Blessing for women:
“O Lord, our Heavenly Father, I beg You full of humbleness, if the one who is asking You now, having the name of … (your baptist name or names are said) deserves it, bless her now, bestowing upon her Your Supreme Grace. Thy Will Be Done. Amen.”
Thanksgiving words said at the end (or even later):
“I thank Thee Heavenly Father, for making my being the vessel of Your Supreme Grace.”
These words should be learnt by heart and then used!
Published by natha.net
Taken from yogaesoteric.net
Natha participated in Sund Livsstil messe – 27-29 September 2013
by Arthur Lederer
Once a year, for the last 28 years, Sund Livsstil gathers around 200 exhibitors and 20,000 visitors who come together for a weekend fair dedicated to a healthy life style.
Of course, everybody wants to be healthy. But what are we doing about it? Is it enough to just eat whatever, live however, and when the body gets sick to just go to a doctor to fix whatever is broken?Read more...
Peace begins in the Heart
On Saturday, 21st of September, Copenhagen saw hundreds of peaceful people marching through its streets, flying banners for peace. In these days when every news-broadcast includes reports of death and destruction, it is not at all usual to see people taking time and effort to stand for peace and harmony.Read more...
The master disciple relationship is very well represented in Bhagavad Gita, in chapter 10, where Lord Krishna reveals the infinite manifestations of his unmanifest spirit to his disciple Arjuna, and in chapter 11, where He reveals His Cosmic form, in response to Arjuna’s prayer to see what are the many aspects and forms of the Lord Himself.
Experiences from Natha’s Inner Silence Meditation Retreat, 2013-2014, in Paradise, Denmark
By Kieran Dowling, student in Tara Yoga Centre, Natha’s sister-school in London
This year I decided for the first time ever to go on a silent retreat – The self revelation camp run by Natha Yoga Centre (sister of Tara Yoga Centre) in Denmark.Read more...
In this narrow bottle neck of cultural narratives currently running our "civilized" world, the digitalized and institutionalized systems of information and communication have become a spiders web of mind intoxicating thought patterns, which we can either travel on with excessive speed, or get caught into, as the flies are prey to the predators teeth of total consumption, in other words a total annihilation of our individual freedom and power to act independently.Read more...
Natha Youtube channel
Who`s holding the remote control of your mind?
The "mind manipulation laws" seem to take reduced ability of self-determination as a reason to restrict the right of self-determination. It is clear that criminalization in the area of thought and belief threatens the open society. Democracy is founded on the axiom of self-determination. S...
Inner Silence Meditation Retreat 26. December. - 7. Januar.
For info & sign up visit: http://paradisvaekstcenter.dk/da/events/silent-retreat
Yoga is an extremely complex spiritual tradition, having a history older than five thousand years.
It possesses a very rich and extensive literature.
by Gregorian Bivolaru
The genuine yoga tradition unveils a completely different approach in love and sexuality, highly more positive and plenary, unlike the confused and grotesque vision proper to most of the western people, either intoxicated or improperly educated.
The Tantric system is one of the best systems for the modern times, in which spiritual values are forcefully being replaced by materialism and ignorance is happening almost everywhere. Tantra is the spiritual system which, having a scientific side, manages to integrate perfection and the absolute in a practical and tangible way, staying always at the level of immediate reality, instead of sterile philosophical dissertations.
Presentation of the Ten Great Cosmic Powers:
The Tantric Festival 2006 kept by Natha Yogacenter was dedicated to celebrate the Eternal Feminine - the Supreme Energy of God: MAHA SHAKTI (The Great Shakti). As a gift for our web-guests, who could not participate to this extraordinary tantric camp we here publish the entire presentation of the Ten Great Cosmic Powers from the camp program.
14 April 2014 12:00 - 21 April 2014 17:00
Paradise Retreats center Store Torøje @