by yoga professor Gregorian Bivolaru
1. God the Father is and remains the one and the unique God of man, even in the moments we are not aware about this. Nature, within which the Eternal Feminine (Maha Shakti) is manifesting, is His temple. Beyond appearances, when our perspective is intensely and deeply transfiguring, each profoundly beneficial, divine and creative action can be seen as a sui generis ritual.
2. In reality, human beings are not equal, but every human being must be or become, and then remain completely free. People are identical only regarding the permanent presence of the immortal divine essence in their inner universe, which in reality is the Supreme Divine Self (Atman). All the human races existing on this planet are not equal, but it is necessary for us to take into account that each human race must be autonomous. Beyond appearances, the two genders (man and woman) are not equal, and yet none of these two should seek to dominate or to enslave the other.
3. In reality, each human being incessantly owes everything to God the Father, even when we are not aware about that. But, through sustained and adequate efforts, we can transform and awaken within us the fabulous potentialities existing in our inner universe. Thus, it is possible for every human being to overcome almost all limitations.
Almost always, every human being owes to the other human beings an absolutely fair, complete and exemplary honesty and integrity. Everybody owes to each human being the respect for freedom and the love that each human being is free to manifest, strongly connected to certain elective affinities and to certain spontaneous beneficial tendencies appearing within her or his inner universe.
4. Every time, without exception, each human being is offered that which she or he asked for. Knowing that, we should never disregard the fact that both during the process of inner transformation as well as in the process of self-knowledge, one acts only for oneself.
Beyond appearances, each of us has only that which she or he deserves and every human being is offered gifts according to her or his talents, abilities, qualities and virtues. Having a profound comprehension on this, every human being must make sustained and adequate efforts in order to fully awaken and activate the qualities, skills and talents which she or he was incarnated with. At the same time, every human being must make attentive, systematic and persevering efforts in order to fulfill his or her meaning or, in other words, mission in this life, in the best conditions.
Beyond appearances, every human being manifests intentions and makes choices according to one’s degree of inner transformation, to one’s level of intelligence and to one’s preferences. Knowing this, one can perceive intuitively and can understand why each human being acts for oneself, following one’s own interests and one’s own goals, as we can often notice and see in the majority of human beings.
5. There is a fundamental golden rule that says: “Do unto others as you would have others do unto you”. A second golden rule, less known, says: “If necessary, we really must make sustained and adequate efforts so that everything that is good, beautiful, divine and true should never be forbidden.”
The inner call, as well as the carefully supported goal to fulfill our own mission must be and must remain our first responsibility and our first right. It is also essential to take into account that all beneficial abilities, all divine calls, all wonderful talents, all creative skills, all divinely integrated tendencies, all beneficial, beautiful and sublime predispositions, all good and divine preferences, all talents and, in general, the vocation we feel, must be carefully discovered, brought into awareness and then fully awakened within us. And this is necessary in order for us to become, both for ourselves and for the other human beings, genuine treasures and authentic living examples.
Article taken from The Program of the Spiritual Yoga Camp, Costinesti 2010; www.yogaesoteric.net
Natha participated in Sund Livsstil messe – 27-29 September 2013
by Arthur Lederer
Once a year, for the last 28 years, Sund Livsstil gathers around 200 exhibitors and 20,000 visitors who come together for a weekend fair dedicated to a healthy life style.
Of course, everybody wants to be healthy. But what are we doing about it? Is it enough to just eat whatever, live however, and when the body gets sick to just go to a doctor to fix whatever is broken?Read more...
Peace begins in the Heart
On Saturday, 21st of September, Copenhagen saw hundreds of peaceful people marching through its streets, flying banners for peace. In these days when every news-broadcast includes reports of death and destruction, it is not at all usual to see people taking time and effort to stand for peace and harmony.Read more...
The master disciple relationship is very well represented in Bhagavad Gita, in chapter 10, where Lord Krishna reveals the infinite manifestations of his unmanifest spirit to his disciple Arjuna, and in chapter 11, where He reveals His Cosmic form, in response to Arjuna’s prayer to see what are the many aspects and forms of the Lord Himself.
Experiences from Natha’s Inner Silence Meditation Retreat, 2013-2014, in Paradise, Denmark
By Kieran Dowling, student in Tara Yoga Centre, Natha’s sister-school in London
This year I decided for the first time ever to go on a silent retreat – The self revelation camp run by Natha Yoga Centre (sister of Tara Yoga Centre) in Denmark.Read more...
In this narrow bottle neck of cultural narratives currently running our "civilized" world, the digitalized and institutionalized systems of information and communication have become a spiders web of mind intoxicating thought patterns, which we can either travel on with excessive speed, or get caught into, as the flies are prey to the predators teeth of total consumption, in other words a total annihilation of our individual freedom and power to act independently.Read more...
Natha Youtube channel
Who`s holding the remote control of your mind?
The "mind manipulation laws" seem to take reduced ability of self-determination as a reason to restrict the right of self-determination. It is clear that criminalization in the area of thought and belief threatens the open society. Democracy is founded on the axiom of self-determination. S...
Inner Silence Meditation Retreat 26. December. - 7. Januar.
For info & sign up visit: http://paradisvaekstcenter.dk/da/events/silent-retreat
Yoga is an extremely complex spiritual tradition, having a history older than five thousand years.
It possesses a very rich and extensive literature.
by Gregorian Bivolaru
The genuine yoga tradition unveils a completely different approach in love and sexuality, highly more positive and plenary, unlike the confused and grotesque vision proper to most of the western people, either intoxicated or improperly educated.
The Tantric system is one of the best systems for the modern times, in which spiritual values are forcefully being replaced by materialism and ignorance is happening almost everywhere. Tantra is the spiritual system which, having a scientific side, manages to integrate perfection and the absolute in a practical and tangible way, staying always at the level of immediate reality, instead of sterile philosophical dissertations.
Presentation of the Ten Great Cosmic Powers:
The Tantric Festival 2006 kept by Natha Yogacenter was dedicated to celebrate the Eternal Feminine - the Supreme Energy of God: MAHA SHAKTI (The Great Shakti). As a gift for our web-guests, who could not participate to this extraordinary tantric camp we here publish the entire presentation of the Ten Great Cosmic Powers from the camp program.
09 March 2014 10:00 - 18:00
Natha Yogacenter Copenhagen @ Nordre Fasanvej 230, 2200 Copenhagen N, Denmark
14 April 2014 12:00 - 21 April 2014 17:00
Paradise Retreats center Store Torøje @