Lord Krishna and ArjunaThe master disciple relationship is very well represented in Bhagavad Gita, in chapter 10, where Lord Krishna reveals the infinite manifestations of his unmanifest spirit to his disciple Arjuna, and in chapter 11, where He reveals His Cosmic form, in response to Arjuna’s prayer to see what are the many aspects and forms of the Lord Himself.

In the same way, a master reveals to his disciple, when this one is ready for it, the many manifestations of God in Creation and he guides him through all the universal forms of spirit, helping him to see beyond the veils of illusion and to understand that “massive universes and their tiniest particles, majestic gods of Nature and the most insignificant of creatures, the shadow plays of good and evil – all hold their special place in the conformation of the Cosmic Image.”

Chapter 10
The Blessed Lord said:
(1) O Mighty-Armed (Arjuna), hear thou more of My supreme utterance. For thy highest good I will speak further to thee, who listeneth joyfully.

(2) Neither the multitude of angels nor the great sages know My Uncreated Nature, for even the devas and rishis (are created beings, and hence) have an origin in Me.

(3) But whoever realizes Me to be the Unborn and Beginning less as well as the Sovereign Lord of Creation-that man has conquered delusion and attained the sinless state even while wearing a mortal body.

(4-5) Discrimination, wisdom, lack of delusion, forgiveness, truth, control of the senses, peace of mind, joy, sorrow, birth, death, fear, courage, harmlessness, equanimity, serenity, self-discipline, charity, fame, and infamy-these diverse states of beings spring from Me alone as modifications of My nature.

(6)The seven Great Rishis, the Primeval Four, and the (fourteen) Manus are also modifications of My nature, born of My thought, and endowed with (creative) powers like Mine. From these progenitors come all living creatures on earth.
(7) He who realizes by yoga the truth of My prolific manifestations and the creative and dissolving power of My Divine Yoga is unshakably united to Me. This is beyond doubt.

(8) I am the Source of everything; from Me all creation emerges. With this realization the wise, awestricken, adore Me.
(9) Their thoughts fully on Me, their beings surrendered to Me, enlightening one another, proclaiming Me always, My devotees are contented and joyful.

(10) To those thus ever attached to Me, and who worship Me with love, I impart that discriminative wisdom (buddhi yoga) by which they attain Me utterly.

(11) From sheer compassion I, the Divine Indweller, set alight in them the radiant lamp of wisdom which banishes the darkness that is born of ignorance.

(12-13) Arjuna said:
The Supreme Spirit, the Supreme Shelter, the Supreme Purity art Thou! All the great sages, the divine seer Narada, as well as Asita, Devala, and Vyasa, have thus described Thee as the Self-Evolved Eternal Being, the Original Deity, uncaused and omnipresent. And now Thou Thyself tellest me!
(14) O Keshawa (Krishna)! I consider as eternal truth all Thou hast revealed to me. Indeed, O my Lord! neither the Devas (gods) nor the Danavas (Titans) know the infinite modes of Thine appearances.

(15) O Divine Purusha, O Origin of beings, O Lord of all creatures, O God of gods, O Sustainer of the world! verily Thou alone knowest Thyself by Thyself.

(16) Therefore, please tell me exhaustively of Thy divine powers and qualities by which Thine Omnipresence sustaineth the cosmos.

(17) O Great Yogi (Krishna)! how shall I always meditate in order to know Thee truly? In what aspects and forms, O Blessed Lord, art Thou to be conceived by me?
(18) O Janardana (Krishna)! tell me more, at great length, of Thy yoga powers and Self-manifestations; far never can I hear enough of Thy nectared speech!

The Blessed Lord said:
(19) Very well, O Best of the Princes (Arjuna), I will indeed tell thee of My phenomenal expressions - but only the most outstanding ones, for there is no end to My variety.

(20) O Conqueror of Sleep (Arjuna)! I am the Self in the heart of all creatures: I am their Origin, Existence, and Finality.

(21) Among the Adityas (twelve effulgent beings), I am Vishnu; among luminaries, I am the radiating sun; among the Maruts (forty-nine wind gods), I am Marichi; among heavenly bodies, I am the moon.

(22) Among the Vedas, I am the Sama Veda; among the gods, I am Vasava (Indra); among the senses, I am mind (manas); in creatures, I am the intelligence.

(23) Of the Rudras (eleven radiant beings) I am (their leader) Shankara ("the well-wisher"); of the Yakshas and Rakshasas (astral demi-goblins), I am Kubera (lord of riches); of the Vasus (eight vitalizing beings), I am Pavaka (the god of fire, the purifying power); and of mountain peaks I am Meru.

(24) And, O son of Pritha (Arjuna), understand Me to be the chief among priests, Brihaspati; among generals, I am Skanda; among expanses of water, I am the ocean.

(25) Of the Maharishis (mighty sages), I am Bhrigu; among words, I am the one syllable Aum; among yajnas (holy ceremonies), I am japa-ajna (silent, superconscious chanting); among stationary objects, I am the Himalaya.

(26) Among all trees, I am the Ashvattha (the holy fig tree); among the devarishis (divine sages), I am Narada; among the Gandharvas (demigods), I am Chitraratha; among the siddhas (successful liberated beings), I am the muni (saint) Kapila.

(27) Among stallions, know Me to be the nectar-born Uchchaihshravas; among elephants, Indra 's white elephant, Airavata; and among men, the emperor.

(28) Among weapons, I am the thunderbolt; of bovines, I am Kamadhuk (the celestial cow that fulfills all desires). I am Kandarpa (the personified creative consciousness), the cause of childbirths; and I am Vasuki among serpents.

(29) I am Ananta ("the eternal" one) among the Naga serpents; I am Varuna (god of the ocean) among water creatures; I am Aryama among Pitris (ancestral parents); I am Yama (god of death) among all controllers.

(30) Among the Daityas (demons and giants), I am Prahlada; among measurers, I am time; among the animals, I am the king of beasts (the lion); and among birds, I am Garuda ("lord of the skies, " vehicle of Vishnu).

(31) Among purifiers, I am the breeze; among wielders of weapons, I am Rama; among aquatic creatures, I am Makara (vehicle of the god of the ocean); among streams, I am Jahnavi (the Ganges).
(32) Of all manifestations, O Arjuna, I am the beginning, middle, and end. Among all branches of knowledge, I am the wisdom of the Self; for debaters, I am discriminative logic (vada).

(33) Among all letters, I am the letter A; of all compounds, I am the dvandva (connective element). I am Immutable Time; and I am the Omnipresent Creator (the all-pervading Dispenser of Destiny) whose face is turned on all sides.

(34) I am all-dissolving Death; and I am Birth, the origin of all that will be. Among feminine manifestations (qualities of Prakriti), I am fame, success, the illumining power of speech, memory, discriminative intelligence, the grasping faculty of intuition, and the steadfastness of divine forbearance.

(35) Among Samas (hymns), I am Brihat-Saman; among poetic meters, I am Gayatri; among the months, I am Margasirsha (an auspicious winter month); among seasons, I am Kusumakwra, the flower bearer (spring).

(36) I am the gambling of the practicers of fraud; I am the radiance of the radiant; I am victory and the striving power; I am the quality of sattva among the good.

(37) Among the Vrishnis, I am Vasudeva (Krishna); among the Pandavas, I am Dhananjaya (Arjuna); among the munis (saints), I am Vyasa; among the sages, I am the savant Ushanas.

(38) I am the rod of the discipliners; I am the art of those who seek victory; I am also the silence of all hidden things, and the wisdom of all knowers.

(39) I am, furthermore, whatsoever constitutes the reproductive seed of all beings. There is nothing, O Arjuna, moving or motionless, that can abide without Me.

(40) O Scorcher of Foes (Arjuna), limitless are the manifestations of My divine attributes; My concise declaration is a mere intimation of My proliferating glorious powers.

(41) Any being that is a worker of miracles, that is a possessor of true prosperity, that is endowed with great prowess, know all such to be manifested sparks of My radiance.

(42) But what need hast thou, O Arjuna, for the manifold details of this wisdom? (Understand simply:) I, the Unchanging and Everlasting, sustain and permeate the entire cosmos with but one fragment of My Being!

Aum, Tat, Sat.
In the Upanishad of the holy Bhagavad Gita – the discourse of Lord Krishna to Arjuna, which is the scripture of yoga and the science of God-realization – this is the tenth chapter, called "Vibhuti Yoga (Divine Manifestations). "

Chapter 11
Arjuna said:
(1) Thou hast compassionately revealed to me the secret wisdom of the true Self, thus banishing my delusion.

(2) O Lotus-Eyed (Krishna)! Thou hast told me extensively of the beginning and end of all beings, and of Thine eternal sovereignty.

(3) O Great One! truly hast Thou thus declared Thyself. Yet, O Purushottama! I long to see Thee in Divine Embodiment (Thine Ishwara-Form).

(4) O Master, O Lord of Yogis! If Thou deemest me able to see It, show to me Thine Infinite Self!
The Blessed Lord said:
(5) Behold, O son of Pritha (Arjuna)! by hundreds and by thousands My divine forms -multicolored, omnifarious!

(6) Behold the Adityas, the Vasus, the Rudras, the twin Ashvins, the Maruts, and many wonders hitherto unknown!

(7) Here and now, O Conqueror of Sleep (Arjuna)! behold as unified in My Cosmic Body all worlds, all that moves or is motionless, and whatever else thou desirest to see.

(8) But thou canst not see Me with mortal eyes. Therefore I give thee sight divine. Behold My supreme power of yoga!

(9) Sanjaya said to King Dhritarashtra:
With these words Hari (Krishna), the exalted Lord of Yoga, revealed to Arjuna the Consummate Embodiment, the Cosmic-Bodied Ishvara-Form.
resence of the Deity - infinite in forms, shining in every direction of space, omnipotence all-pervading, adorned with countless celestial robes and garlands and ornaments, upraising heavenly weapons, fragrant with every lovely essence, His mouths and eyes everywhere!

(12) If a thousand suns appeared simultaneously in the sky, their light might dimly resemble the splendor of that Omnific Being!

(13) There, resting within the infinite Form of the God of gods, Arjuna beheld the entire universe with all its diversified manifestations.

(14) Then the Winner of Wealth (Arjuna), wonder-struck, his hair standing on end, his palms together in a prayerful gesture, bowing his head in awe before the Lord, addressed Him:
(15 – 34) Arjuna said:
Beloved Lord, Adored of gods! Behold,
Thy body holds
All fleshly tenants, seers fine,
And diverse angel-gods divine.

Dwelling deep in mystery cave,
The Serpent Nature 's forceful crave,
Though fierce and subtle, now is tame,
Forgetful of her deadly game;
And Sovran Brahma, God of gods,
On lotus seat is snug secured.
Great Cosmic-Bodied Lord of worlds,
Oh, I behold, again behold
Thee all and everywhere,
Thy countless arms, trunks, mouths, and eyes!
Yet drooping, dark, my knowledge lies
About Thy birth and reign and ending here.

This day,
O Blazing, Furious Flame, O Blinding Ray,
Thy focused power's aglow: Thy Name
Spreads everywhere
To dark'st abysmal lair.
Gilded with a crown of stars
And wielding mace of sovereign power,
Thou whirlest forth, O Burning Phoebus,
Thine evolution's circling discus.

Immortal Brahma, all Supreme,
Thou Cosmic Shelter, Wisdom's Theme,
Eternal Dharma's Guardian true,
Thou diest not I ever knew!
O Birthless, Fleshless, Deathless One,
I see Thine endless, working arms,
Thine ever-watching eyes
Of suns and moons, the staring skies;
And from Thy mouth spumes throbbing flame,
As utterest Thou the Aum, Thy Cosmic Name.

Thy Self-born luster shields from harm,
And all creation, distance-flung, doth warm.
O Sovereign Soul! 'twixt earth and home of gods,
Directions all, and earthly sods,
All high abodes and all encircling spheres,
By Thee pervaded, far and near.
The worlds-triune awestruck by fear,
Thy dreadful wondrous form adore.

In Thee the gods their entry make;
With folded hands, afraid, some pray to shelter take
In Thee. The seers great, and heaven's-path successful ones,
With superb chants of "Peace!" do worship Thee and Thee alone.
Th' eleven lamps of heaven;
The twelve bright suns;
The grizzly eight,
The starry lusters great;

Aspiring hermits; patron gods,
The agents of the cosmic lords;
The twin-born princes strong,
Of valor known so long;
Two-score and nine noil breezes' force,
That binds the atom close;
The long-passed guardian spirits all;
The demigoblins, demigods, and demons tall;
And mighty ones in Spirit's path,
In wonder gaze upon Thy blazoned worth.

I Thee behold, Colossal-Armed!
With starry eyes and countless cheeks,
With endless hands, and legs adorned with lotus feet.
Thy chasmed mouth with doomsday's teeth
Doth yawn to swallow swooning worlds above, beneath,
And leaves a distilled joyous awe in me:
Thy grandeur I and all are wonder-struck to see!
To view the bowels of the void deep all filled with Thee
Thy gaping mouth and diverse hues of fiery lustrous body
O Vishnu of the flaming sight,
Thou quite o'erpowerest me, my peace dost fright.
Ferocious teeth and deadly fires do howl
In mouths of Thine that at me scowl. Directions four are lost and gone;
Com passion show! I find no peace alone; O Cosmic Guardian, Lord of gods,
Be pleased t'accept my humble pleading words.

The sons of senses swayed with kingly pride,
With ego, karmic habit, worldly lure, abide
And wait to leap upon our wisdom's chiefs;
And yet they all do ride
The race of death, to fall and hide
Fore'er in Thy devouring mouth,
Adorned with crushing cruel teeth uncouth.
The victor and the vanquished must
(Thine offspring both, the righteous and ungodly ones)
Thy love still claim; yet all some day shall kiss the dust,
And sleep on common floor of earth.

The shattered skulls of some are seen,
As caught Thy greedy teeth between.
As diverse, restless, watery waves
Of river branches all do crave
To force through crowded wavelets' way
And meet where Neptune's home long lay,
E'en so, heroic streams of life
Do Plunge to meet in maddest strife
Within Thy foaming mouth of flaming sea,
Where sparks of lives all dance in Thee.
As insects lost in beauty's game
All swiftly, thoughtless, rush to flame,
So fog-born passion's fires pretend
To glow like heavenly light of Thine,
And draw on mortals to attend
The trumpet call to deathly line.

Thy mouth ablaze
Doth bring to gaze
Its leaping tongues to lick
The angry blood of strong and weak;
Thou, Gourmand God, dost eat
With hunger infinite.
O Vishnu, Thou dost scorch
The worlds with all-pervading fiery torch.
Be Pleased, O First of gods;
I ache to know, Primeval Lord,
True who Thou art – O Fiery Mood,
Yet so benign and good.
Oh, tell to me Thy Royal Will;
For it I know not still.

The Blessed Lord then said:
In guise of Endless Doom
I come as avaricious Time to seize and room
In burning maw
Of Mine the weaklings' awe,
And all the mortal meat
Of weary worlds of deathly change, and treat
Them with My nectar-life
To new and fearless, better strife.
E'en if thou dost forbear to slay
Thy wicked foes, still they - and warriors all in brave array –
Will sure and certain timely have to fall,
Ah, in My righteous teeth-of-law, withal.
Arise, awake! Arise, awake!

Dash thou upon the foe, the flesh a captive make;
And win the victor's fame
With battle-hunted game;
Wealth of the King
Of Peace, and heaven's kingdom, bring!

I know right now the happenings all
That mystic future forth doth call;
And thus thy foes and warriors true,
Long, long ago I slew,
Ere shalt thine agent-hand
(That I would wield to land
Thy Joes on death's dim shore). Now understand!
My agent thou;
Oh, this is how
I work My plans - the universe –
Through instruments diverse;
'Tis I who slew and yet will slay the senses' train
Through thee, as through both past and future ones,
My soldiers sane!
Sanjaya said to King Dhritarashtra:
(35) After hearing the words of Keshava (the maya-transcendent Krishna), the diademed one (Arjuna, haloed with cosmic vision), trembling and awestricken, joining his palms in worshipful supplication, again made humble obeisance and addressed Krishna in a quavering voice.

Arjuna said:
(36) O Hrishikesha (Krishna)! Rightly are the worlds proud and gladdened to exude Thy glory! The demons, terrified, seek safety in distance; while the multitudes of siddhas (perfected beings) bow down to worship Thee.

(37) And why should they not pay Thee homage, O Vast Spirit? For greater art Thou than Brahma the Creator, who issued from Thee. O Infinite One, O God of gods, O Shelter of the Universe, Thou art the Imperishable-the Manifested, the Unmanifested, and That beyond (the Ultimate Mystery).

(38) The Primal God art Thou! the Pristine Spirit, the Final Refuge of the Worlds, the Knower and the Known, the Supreme Fulfillment! Thine Omnipresence shines in the universe, O Thou of Inexhaustible Form!

(39) O Flowing Life of Cosmic Currents (Vayu), O King of Death (Yama), O God of Flames (Agni), O Sovereign of Sea and Sky (Varuna), O Lord of Night (the Moon), O Divine Father of Countless Offspring (Prajapati ), O Ancestor of All! To Thee praise, praise without end! To Thee my salutations thousandfold!

(40) O Endless Might, O Invincible Omniscient Omnipresence, O All-in-All! I bow to Thee in front and behind, I bow to Thee on the left and the right, I bow to Thee above and beneath, I bow to Thee enclosing me everywhere!
(41) Unaware of this, Thy Cosmic Glory, and thinking of Thee as a familiar companion, often have I audaciously hailed Thee as "Friend" and "Krishna" and "Yadava." For all such words, whether spoken carelessly or with affection;

(42) And for any irreverence I have displayed toward Thee, O Unshakable Lord! in lighthearted mood at mealtimes or while walking or sitting or resting, alone with Thee or in others' company – for all such unintentional slights, O Thou Illimitable! I beg forgiveness.

(43) Father of All art Thou! of animate and inanimate alike. None but Thee is worthy of worship, O Guru Sublime! Unparalleled by any other in the three worlds, who may surpass Thee, O Lord of Power Incomparable?
(44) Therefore, O Adorable One, I cast myself in obeisance at Thy feet to implore Thy pardon. As a father to his son, as a friend to a close friend, as a lover to his beloved, do Thou, O Lord, forgive me!
(45) Overjoyed am I at having gazed upon a vision never seen before, yet my mind is not free from terror. Be merciful to me, O Lord of gods, O Shelter of the Worlds! Show to me only Thy Deva-form (as the benign Vishnu).
(46) I long to see Thee as before, as the Four-Armed Vishnu, diademed and holding Thy mace and discus. Reappear in that same form, O Thou who art Thousand-Armed and Universe-Bodied!

The Blessed Lord said:
(47) I have graciously exercised Mine own Yoga Power to re¬veal to thee, O Arjuna, and to none other! this Supreme Primeval Form of Mine, the Radiant and Infinite Cosmos!

(48) No mortal man, save only thyself, O Great Hero of the Kurus! is able to look upon My Universal Shape-not by sacrifices or charity or works or rigorous austerity or study of the Vedas is that vision attainable.

(49) Be not affrighted or stupefied at seeing My Terrible Aspect. With dreads removed and heart rejoicing, behold once more My familiar form!

Sanjaya said to King Dhritarashtra:
(50) After speaking thus, Vasudeva, "the Lord of the World," resumed his own shape as Krishna. He, the Great-Souled One, appearing to Arjuna in the form of grace, consoled His fear-stricken devotee.

Arjuna said:
(51) O Granter of All Wishes (Krishna)! As I gaze on Thee again in gentle human shape, my mind is quieted and I feel more like my natural self.

The Blessed Lord said:
(52) Very difficult it is to behold, as thou hast done, the Vision Universal! Even the gods ever yearn to see it.

(53-54) But it is not unveiled through one's penance or scriptural lore or gift-giving or formal worship. O Scorcher of the Sense-Foes (Arjuna)! only by undivided devotion (commingling by yoga all thoughts in One Divine Perception) may I be seen as thou hast beheld Me in My Cosmic Form and recognized in reality and finally embraced in Oneness!

(55) Re who works for Me alone, who makes Me his goal, who lovingly surrenders himself to Me, who is nonattached (to My delusive cosmic-dream worlds), who bears ill will toward none (beholding Me in all)- he enters My being, O Arjuna!

Aum, Tat, Sat.
In the Upanishad of the holy Bhagavad Gita – the discourse of Lord Krishna to Arjuna, which is the scripture of yoga and the science of God-realization – this is the eleventh chapter, called "The Vision of the Cosmic Form. "

Published by Natha.net
From "God talks with Arjuna - The Bhagavad Gita", by Sri Paramahansa Yogananda

Natha News

Yang Spiral on the occasion of the Spring Equinox

spring equinox spiralOn 20 of March 2014 took place in Natha the annual Meditation in Yang Spiral on the occasion of the Spring Equinox which marks the beginning of the Astrological Year - an important and favorable moment for meditation.
Thank you to all those who participated, and sending love to all yogis wherever you are.

Health is a state of mind

messeNatha participated in Sund Livsstil messe – 27-29 September 2013

by Arthur Lederer

Once a year, for the last 28 years, Sund Livsstil gathers around 200 exhibitors and 20,000 visitors who come together for a weekend fair dedicated to a healthy life style.

Of course, everybody wants to be healthy. But what are we doing about it? Is it enough to just eat whatever, live however, and when the body gets sick to just go to a doctor to fix whatever is broken?

Read more...

Latest additions

A story from the life of Krishna

kishnachildSages quote a historical story about the conversation between the powerful king Yadava and an AVADHUTA

One day, Yadu Maharaj noticed an AVADHUTA brahman, that seemed to be very young and learnt, walking freely and self-confident. Being himself very well learnt and a good knower of the spiritual science, the king took the opportunity and addressed him: Brahman, I see you do not practice any religious activity and yet you have gained a deep knowledge upon all things and people in this world. Please tell me how did you gain this extraordinary wisdom and why do you travel freely in the world, manifesting like a child?

Read more...

Krishna – the great avatar and divine teacher

krishnaA long time ago, the world was oversaturated by useless fights between various kings, which were in fact demons pretending to have royal blood. The entire world was troubled. Then, Bhumi, the goddess of this earth, went to Brahma to tell him about the sufferance she endured due to the demoniac kings.

Brahma told her: “The great Vishnu will come on the Earth soon, endowed will all his supreme powers and he will stay here until he will fulfil his mission of destroying the demons and re-establishing faith.”

Read more...

Lord Krishna and Arjuna

Read more...

Natha Youtube channel

Who`s holding the remote control of your mind?

Who`s holding the remote control of your mind?

The "mind manipulation laws" seem to take reduced ability of self-determination as a reason to restrict the right of self-determination. It is clear that criminalization in the area of thought and belief threatens the open society. Democracy is founded on the axiom of self-determination. S...
Inner Silence Meditation Retreat 26. December. - 7. Januar.

Inner Silence Meditation Retreat 26. December. - 7. Januar.

For info & sign up visit: http://paradisvaekstcenter.dk/da/events/silent-retreat

From Yogapedia

What is Yoga?

yoga postureby Gregorian Bivolaru

Yoga is an extremely complex spiritual tradition, having a history older than five thousand years.
It possesses a very rich and extensive literature.

Yoga and sexuality

cupluby Gregorian Bivolaru
The genuine yoga tradition unveils a completely different approach in love and sexuality, highly more positive and plenary, unlike the confused and grotesque vision proper to most of the western people, either intoxicated or improperly educated.

The Tantric approach of the couple relationship

sun coupleThe Tantric system is one of the best systems for the modern times, in which spiritual values are forcefully being replaced by materialism and ignorance is happening almost everywhere. Tantra is the spiritual system which, having a scientific side, manages to integrate perfection and the absolute in a practical and tangible way, staying always at the level of immediate reality, instead of sterile philosophical dissertations.

Learning sexual continence

cupluLearning sexual continence is a kind of leitmotif in a couple relationship. It comes over and over again.

Maha Vidya Yoga: Ten Great Cosmic Powers

tarayantraPresentation of the Ten Great Cosmic Powers:
The Tantric Festival 2006 kept by Natha Yogacenter was dedicated to celebrate the Eternal Feminine - the Supreme Energy of God: MAHA SHAKTI (The Great Shakti). As a gift for our web-guests, who could not participate to this extraordinary tantric camp we here publish the entire presentation of the Ten Great Cosmic Powers from the camp program.

Upcoming Events

Apr
2014

30 April 2014 00:00 - 11 May 2014 23:00

(Save to cal)

Hercullane, Romania @

We are happy to invite you to join an outstanding international yoga symposium during this spring in Romania. Over 4,000 yogis and yoginis world wide, as well as novices to yoga, enthusiastically atte...

Read more Cost: Free
Special events    |   @ Hercullane, Romania

Jun
2014

16 June 2014 12:00 - 22 June 2014 18:00

(Save to cal)

Bornholm @

Holistic Wellness Retreat Bornholm 16-22 June Regenerate yourself deeply and give a loving gift to your body, mind and soul in this island retreat on Bornholm. Various modalities will be applie...

Read more Cost: 2100 DKK
Retreats    |   @ Bornholm

Jul
2014

04 July 2014 08:00 - 09 July 2014 23:00

(Save to cal)

Paradise Retreats center Store Torøje @

In this retreat you can explore yourself in an atmosphere of love and connection and discover your spiritual heart. By awakening the spiritual heart you discover that we are all connected in a networ...

Jul
2014

10 July 2014 12:00 - 18 July 2014 06:00

(Save to cal)

Paradise Retreats center Store Torøje @

About Tripura Sundari Tripura Sundari is the third of the Great Cosmic Powers of the tantric tradition. She is the feminine embodiment of the divine beauty, harmony and supreme truth. She is also t...

kulturhavn2012 2kulturhavn2012 1kulturhavn2012 3kulturhavn2012 4kulturhavn2012 5kulturhavn2012 1kulturhavn2012 2kulturhavn2012 3kulturhavn2012 4kulturhavn2012 5

parban

truth ad
tantrafest ad
misa-yoga-camps-logo3
yogadag ad

nathabw

Natha newsletter

Signup and get a free guided Yoga Nidra mp3 track!

International Calendar

Natha online

Signup and get a free guided Yoga Nidra mp3 track!

facebookyoutubetwitter1

Quotes

''You shouldn't ever be dependent on anyone and anything. You should always be perfectly free.'' - Gregorian Bivolaru

''In the case of love which is mutually shared, beneficial pleasure is always legitimate.'' - Gregorian Bivolaru